Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mortgage done! For now

I sent over my 1040s and Schedule E's which I found in my file cabinet (unfortunately, I didn't do them online, I did them in Turbotax desktop version) to the broker today. We'll see if that completes my part of the mortgage transaction. We'll see how the underwriters do. Next step, get the closing date, get it painted, and get a tenant in there!

Gonna give my property manager a ring now and see if he's gotten my first house rented, as the tenants there gave notice at the beginning of the month that they are moving out 9/1. I'd like to get some folks in there in September, rather than October when the market slows down.

PS. If you know of anyone who is looking for a three bedroom (plus a study) 2 bathroom house for rent, send them my way. Here are some pictures.

No comments: